14 nov. 2008

December minialbum

Here are some pages of the decemberalbum I created, based on Ali Edwards project. It was really fun to use only stuff from my stash. In dec. I only need to add the photo's and journaling. December is gonna be a really busy month for us, with lots of changes because Camiel goes to 'de basisschool' for the first time. Well actually he will go next wednesday for half a day to get used (wennen). And the next weeks once a week until 15 dec. that will be his first real week, but is just 1 week for the christmasholiday, so it will be different then normal I think. I'm excited for him, I hope he likes it and everything goes OK. Listening is not his best property ;) But I sure he likes it, although he was sad he has to leave Ketelbinkie (daycare). Yes a new period is starting. Ok I need to get packing, busy, busy, busy.
See you after the weekend and I leave you with the pages of the mini.

I used a mirror album by Heidi Swapp, I still have to decorated the cover, so no picture of that.






















































Hugs,
Astrid

6 opmerkingen:

Lynette zei

I love your album Astrid...what make is it?

Jeanet zei

What a great mini album Astrid!Love all the stuff you used!
Good luck with you and Camiel at school,it's a great milestone and closing another chapter!He will enjoy it, it goes so fast!
Hope you've had agreat weekend!

D@nielle zei

heerlijk dat je er tijd voor hebt om er alvast eentje te maken, ik redde het vorig jaar ook al niet :(
Hij is leuk !

Petra van Osch zei

You're tagged, have a look at my blog :)

Gaaf album!

Birgit zei

Wat een gaaf album Astrid en wat handig dat je in zo'n drukke maand alleen nog maar de foto's hoeft te plakken!

Petra van Osch zei

Ben ik weer ;)
Wat een gaaf album en wat spannend dat Camiel naar de grote school gaat. Niet te geloven hoe Tristan is veranderd. Time flies!